In 1919 Theodore Pringle Loblaw opened the first Loblaws store in Toronto using the new model of self-serve and cash and carry. Now there are over 70 stores in Canada under brand names like No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore and of course Loblaws. They chain retails everything from food to pharmacy to photolab. Now Loblaws want to know how your local store is doing and asks customers to complete this survey www.storeopinion.ca
Loblaws Store Opinion Survey – $5,000 cash or 1 million PC Plus™ points
Do you love the wonderful range of fresh produce at your local Loblaws store? How about the friendly associates and great customer service? Share your thoughts in this survey www.storeopinion.ca to help improve your shopping experience next time. You could win $5,000 cash or 1 million PC Plus™ points!
Entering Loblaws Store survey – www.storeopinion.ca
Entering is simple.
- Visit www.storeopinion.ca.
- First choose your preferred language.
- Indicate if you are over 18 years of age.
- Answer if you have a valid store receipt and indicate the province you have shopped in.
- Enter the 19-21 digit code from your receipt.
- Rate your overall shopping experience.
- How likely are you to recommend this store to a friend.
- Are you a member of the PC Plus program.
- Continue answering questions to complete the survey.
- Ensure you enter your personal contact details to be eligible to win one of the great prizes of $5,000 cash or 1 million PC Plus™ points.