When teenagers Nicola (Nick) and Pasquale (Patsy) D’Agostino set out from their home in L’Aqualia, Italy in 1931, they worked hard to make a life in New York. They opened a small grocery store in Manhattan in 1932, offering a range of products and services never seen before, including home delivery! Now this chain is famous and still family run, offering greay bakery and deli items. D’Agostino wants to hear from you in this short survey www.dagfeedback.com
D’Agostino Store Survey – one of three $100 gift cards!
Do you love the range of authentic Italian groceries on offer at your local Dag? How about the great service and happy, knowledgeable associates? Now’s the time to give your feedback at www.dagfeedback.com and you will go into the draw to win one of three $100 gift cards each month.
Entering D’Agostino Customer Satisfaction Survey – www.dagfeedback.com
Entering this survey is easy.
- You must be over 18 to complete this survey
- Visit www.dagfeedback.com
- Enter the store code from your last receipt
- Enter the 19 digit account number from your survey invitation
- Continue answering questions relating to your last dining experience
- Answer honestly to provide accurate feedback to Dagostino
- Enter your personal details if you would like to be eligible for the prize draw