Back in 1954, Jim Lowe founded Lowes Foods in Wilkesboro, North Carolina. What started off as a single grocery store, quickly grew – today there are 111 Lowes Foods stores throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Lowes has everything your family will need, offering a great range of groceries, as well as the Lowes Foods Original range of chicken, sausages and premium angus beef. Now is your chance to tell Lowes what you think, by entering their survey at www.lowesfoodslistens.com.
Lowes Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey – win $200 gift card!
Why do you love shopping for your weekly groceries at Lowes Foods? Is it because of the great range of products? Or do you love being able to support local businesses every time you shop? Share your thoughts with Lowes Foods by completing their guest survey www.lowesfoodslistens.com. You would win a $100 or $200 gift card, just for having your say!
Completing Lowes Foods Survey – www.lowesfoodslistens.com
Entering this survey is easy.
- Visit www.lowesfoodslistens.com.
- Click ‘become a member of our community’ to begin.
- Read the brief survey introduction and click ‘next’ to continue.
- Indicate which aisle is your guilty pleasure.
- Fill in your rewards card number.
- Indicate your level of responsibility, when it comes to grocery shopping.
- Choose the location of the Lowes store you last visited.
- Provide your date of birth and zip code.
- Indicate which grocery stores you have visited in the last three months.
- Answer a few personal questions, including your gender, how many people live in your household and their age.
- Indicate your ethnicity and annual income.
- Fill in your contact details, such as your first name, last name and email address to be entered into the draw for a chance to win!