Overwaitea wants to hear from their customers, and invites you to voice your thoughts in their survey www.overwaitea.com/survey. In 1915 Robert C. Kidd opened the first Overwaitea store, where he sold 18 ounces of tea for the same price of a pound – and so the ‘over-weight-tea’ store was born. Today, Overwaitea is a popular chain of supermarkets throughout Canada.
Overwaitea Foods Customer Survey – win a $200 gift card
Why do you shop for groceries at Overwaitea? How does it compare to other supermarkets? What do you think of the staff members at your local store? Tell Overwaitea about your most recent experience at one of their supermarkets by entering their survey at www.overwaitea.com/survey. You will be rewarded for your time, with the chance to win a $200 gift card.
Entering Overwaitea Guest Feedback Survey – www.overwaitea.com/survey
This survey is easy to complete.
- Make sure you have your receipt nearby.
- Go to www.overwaitea.com/survey.
- Select the date and location of your last visit.
- Enter the transaction code and lane number.
- Indicate that you are over 18 years of age, and fill in the on-screen security code.
- Thinking back to your last experience, rate 24 different areas of the store, including the cleanliness, layout, product displays, team members and more.
- Indicate a department that could be improved and why.
- Answer a few questions about how Overwaitea stores compare to their competitors.
- Continue through the survey by answering questions and rating statements about your experience.
- Select you age and gender and indicate if you would like a representative from Overwaitea to contact you about your responses.
- Enter your personal contact details, including your name, email address and phone number for the chance to win a $200 gift card in the sweepstakes.